Today this is what our timeline is looking like. I have ordered our clips into a more systematic arrangement so that we have a rough cut to go by. The result means we have found areas that need to be improved and others that are ok. There is still a lot that needs to be done before completion although we are getting there.
The following things I have seen that need to be altered:
- Good relationship between the last two shots and matching.
- Colour grade the entire video.
- Patch up some of the areas where lip syncing is not good.
- Reduce the amount of shots of just fire.
- Double check cutting rate and timing of cuts throughout.
- Show rough cut to the class to get feedback on the whole video.
- Apply vignette where needed.